Cebu and Bohol are definitely two of the best islands to explore in the Philippines, As a traveler, I have had the pleasure of exploring these magnificent islands, and one ferry company that stands out for its efficiency and convenience is Oceanjet.
Having personally embarked on the Cebu to Tagbilaran ferry trip with Oceanjet, I can attest to the seamless experience it offers. It is undeniably one of the fastest and most convenient ways to travel between these two stunning islands, allowing you to make the most of your precious time in paradise.
If you’re searching for a hassle-free and comfortable means of transportation between Cebu and Tagbilaran, this blog post is for you. Join me as we delve into the vital details, including schedules, fares, and other essential information, to help you plan your journey effectively.
Oceanjet: Cebu to Tagbilaran, Bohol
Oceanjet offers a comprehensive schedule for their Cebu to Tagbilaran ferry trips, ensuring a seamless journey for passengers. With a total of 12 daily trips, travelers have ample options to choose from. The fast craft ferries depart from Cebu City Pier 1 and the Tagbilaran Port, serving as convenient access points for both destinations.
The ferry service kicks off bright and early with the first trip departing from Cebu at 6:00 AM. Throughout the day, Oceanjet operates a series of departures at regular intervals, accommodating various travel preferences. The last trip from Cebu sets sail at 6:40 PM. BOOK ONLINE HERE
Passengers are offered a range of accommodation options to suit their needs. Whether you prefer the comfort and affordability of the Tourist Class, the refreshing ambiance of the Open Air section, or the luxurious amenities of the Business Class, Oceanjet ensures a comfortable and enjoyable journey for every traveler.
Cebu to Tagbilaran Schedule
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||6:00 AM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||7:00 AM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||8:20 AM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||9:20 AM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||10:40 AM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||11:40 PM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||1:00 PM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||2:20 PM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||3:20 PM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||4:20 PM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||5:40 PM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||6:40 PM|
Tagbilaran to Cebu Schedule
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||6:00 AM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||7:05 AM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||8:20 AM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||9:20 AM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||10:40 AM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||11:40 PM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||1:00 PM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||2:00 PM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||3:20 PM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||4:20 PM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||5:40 PM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||6:30 PM|
Fare and Rates
OceanJet has 3 types of accommodation. These are Open Air, Tourist Class, and Business Class. Please see the below rates. BOOK ONLINE HERE
- It is required for passengers to present their valid ID’s upon check-in. No ID to present, no check-in.
- Ticket is non-transferable. Presented valid ID’s should match the passenger’s name as encoded on the ticket.
- At least 30 minutes before departure time is required for passengers to check-in.
- To check-in, you have to present a PRINTED hard copy of the ticket emailed to you.
- Each passenger is allowed to bring one ( 1 ) hand-carried baggage upon check-in.
- Bringing of pets is allowed if the pets are securely put inside a cage. Upon check-in, a permit from the Bureau of Quarantine must be presented for passengers with pets.
- Open-Air Tickets for all Passenger types are Non-Refundable
- Discounted fares for Senior Citizens, PWD, Student and Children are not available online. Please buy your tickets at the Ticketing offices to avail of this.
- For bookings paid after 9:30PM, your tickets will be emailed to you the following day.
- For Online Booking Refund, 40% will be deducted to the ticket value either departed or voyage to be departed.
- Inclusive of Terminal Fee for Cebu Port (P25.00) and Tagbilaran Port (P20.00)
OceanJet Contact Details
Here are the contact details of OceanJet in Tagbilaran and Cebu.
Pier 1, CPA Bldg., Cebu City
+63(32)255-7560, Sun: 0922-857-5500
Insular Wharf, Tagbilaran Port, Tagbilaran City,
Complete Services of Oceanjet in this blog post: OceanJet Schedule | Online Booking | Routes
Tagbilaran Hotels and Resorts
Here are the recommended accommodation in Tagbilaran City, Bohol
- Metrocentre Hotel & Convention Center – Check Room Rates Here
- Dao Diamond Hotel and Restaurant – Check Room Rates Here
- Ocean Suites Bohol Boutique Hotel – Check Room Rates Here
If you need to stay in Cebu for a while before your trip, here are some of the hotels to check out near the Cebu Pier 1.
To check all the ferries that travel between Cebu and Tagbilaran, check this blog post – Cebu to Tagbilaran by Ferry (Schedule and Rates)